Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

Dragon Bound Cover

Courtesy of Goodreads:  Half-human and half-wyr, Pia Giovanni spent her life keeping a low profile among the wyrkind and avoiding the continuing conflict between them and their dark Fae enemies. But after being blackmailed into stealing a coin from the hoard of a dragon, Pia finds herself targeted by one of the most powerful - and passionate - of the Elder races.

As the most feared and respected of the Wyrkind, Dragos Cuelebre cannot believe someone had the audacity to steal from him, much less succeed. And when he catches the thief, Dragos spares her life, claiming her as his own to further explore the desire they've ignited in each other.

Pia knows she must repay Dragos for her trespass, but refuses to become his slave - although she cannot deny wanting him, body and soul ...

______________________________________________________

Dragon Bound was recommended by pretty much everyone I follow on Twitter and after seeing all of the amazing feedback, I couldn’t help but pick it up.  Let me just say that everyone was right.  This book is a fast paced and extremely entertaining read.  From page one, I literally couldn’t stop reading until the end; and even then part of me wanted the story to go on. 

Ms. Harrison writes these characters in amazing detail and lets the imagination run wild.  I haven’t read many dragon shifter books but Dragos was so fun, that I found myself searching amazon for others of his kind.   The banter between him and Pia was hilarious and had me laughing out loud more than once.  That girl loved to put this “bad boy” shifter in his place and I just wanted to keep giving her high fives. 

The heat between the Pia and Dragos came right off the pages and the sexy times scenes were HOT!  Overall Dragon Bound was fantastic and gave me the right amount of action mixed with lots of romantical times. 

I loved this book just like most of the romance world seemed to and I can’t wait for the second installment, Storm’s Heart which comes out in August 2011!

Five star recommendation folks...get this book and devour it…you will not be sorry!

 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment